Vein & Vascular Specialist Serving the California Bay Area
About Our Award-Winning Vein Clinic
Welcome to the California Vein & Vascular Centers. We proudly serve the California Bay Area with vein and vascular conditions treatment in Los Altos, Los Gatos, Morgan Hill, and Salinas. We provide diagnosis and treatment for varicose veins, leg wounds, arterial or venous issues, and other vascular issues. We are proud to be number one in California for more vein procedures performed than any other vein doctor, top five in the nation for the number of vein procedures performed, and top ten in the nation for our treatment of peripheral artery disease. Our board-certified surgeons are recognized as leaders in our field and strive for the highest quality results through innovative technology. Dr. Hardeep S. Ahluwalia and our team are here to help you with various vein and vascular disorders.
About the Practice
Proudly serving the Bay Area. We have locations in Los Altos, Los Gatos, Morgan Hill, and Salinas. If you suffer from leg swelling, varicose veins, or any vascular disorder, we can help relieve your suffering. Dr. Hardeep S. Ahluwalia is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon with years of experience treating vein and vascular disorders. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Serving in the following Locations
• Los Gatos: San Jose, Campbell, Saratoga, Santa Clara Valley, Silicon Valley, the South Bay, the Bay Area, and Santa Clara County.
• Los Altos: Mountain View, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Jose, Silicon Valley, the Peninsula, and the Bay Area.
• Morgan Hill: Gilroy, South San Jose, Silicon Valley, Watsonville, Santa Clara County.
• Salinas: Monterey County, Hollister, Prunedale, Monterey, Pacific Grove, Watsonville, Seaside, Carmel-By-The-Sea, Carmel
El Camino • Hospital Stanford • Good Samaritan • St. Louise Regional • Watsonville Community
Dedicated Vascular Treatment Process
We perform all procedures on-site at one of our Bay Area practices. We provide precision treatments for arteries, veins, and vascular issues. Our procedures include treatment for:
- Aneurysms– We treat aneurysms with open surgery to remove the contents inside for adequate blood flow and endovascular aneurysm repair where a graft is placed in the artery via a catheter.
- Carotid Artery Disease– Carotid artery disease is often treated with balloon angioplasty, stenting, bypass surgery, or thrombolysis.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) –We treat PAD with laser atherectomy vein treatment, stenting, balloon angioplasty, and bypass surgery.
- Veins –We treat Deep Vein Thrombosis, spider veins, varicose veins, and ulcers with multiple types of treatments. We offer innovative procedures, including radiofrequency energy Venefit, Sclerotherapy Ambulatory Phlebectomy, and many others.
Highly Successful Vein and Vascular Treatments
Our vein specialists have a procedure success rate of 99.9%. We’re committed to effectively diagnosing and treating vein and vascular conditions with customized treatments to best meet our patients’ needs. Our clinical specialties include:
- Carotid disease
- Varicose veins and vein disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Limb loss prevention
- Spinal access surgery
- Wound care
- Thoracic and abdominal aneurysm disease
- Dialysis access
Four Convenient Bay Area Treatment Center Locations
Los Altos • Los Gatos • Morgan Hill • Salinas
Residencies – Fellowships – Key Events
Scroll through the timeline to see more
Bachelor's Degree | New York University
Internship | Creighton University
University of California at Los Angeles
Creighton University Medical Center
Duke University Medical Center
California Vein & Vascular
California Vein & Vascular Centers Founder Hardeep S. Ahluwalia, MD, FACS
Hardeep S. Ahluwalia, MD, FACS, is the founder and leader of California Vein & Vascular Centers. Dr. Ahluwalia is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon. His specialties include Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD), Thoracic and Abdominal Aneurysm Disease, Carotid Disease, Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT), Varicose Veins, and Venous Disease. Dr. Ahluwalia is fellowship trained in vascular and endovascular surgery from Duke University and underwent additional fellowship training in treating peripheral vascular disease at El Camino Hospital in Mountain View, CA.
Contact California Vein & Vascular Centers
Our board-certified surgeons are recognized as leaders in vein and vascular issues. We strive for the best possible results through revolutionary technology. We try to use minimally invasive treatments for optimal success rates. California Vein and Vascular Centers are here to serve you with the highest quality treatments that meet your specific needs. Our hospital affiliations include El Camino, Hospital Stanford, Dominican, Good Samaritan, St. Louise Regional, and Watsonville Community. Our professional memberships and associations include The American Venous Forum (AVF), The American College of Surgeons (ACS), The Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society, and The Society for Vascular Surgery® (SVS). Contact us today to schedule a consultation.